........A Chicago area beauty blogger's foray into day-spas, med-spas, and countless beauty counters........

(Anything in BLUE or GRAY within the text is a LINK to more information)

Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Serum

Words that came out of my mouth to a coworker a few weeks ago: "You don't have a wrinkle on your face. What the heck did you do?"

What she "did" was start using Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Serum 3 days before our conversation.

So of course, seeing such a difference on her line-less 34 year old face, I purchased it the very next day at Nordstrom. Would it have as great of results for me? Was she telling me the truth or did she secretly get injections? I needed to know!

Three days later, I can tell you, the difference in my skin and fine lines around my eyes was visible! Within 7 days people were asking me what I was doing differently because my skin looked so fantastic. Fine lines were fading, and my skin had a healthy glow despite cold, dry, winter weather, and lack of sleep.

So what's so magical about this serum? Well, let's start with the the fact that it's a serum---the strongest ingredients are found in serums, and the molecules are tiny so they penetrate the skin easily. The primary ingredient is hyaluronic acid which works by drawing moisture from the atmosphere into the skin to plump it and keep dehydration lines from forming. Best of all, the concentration is 30%! That's significant since most drugstore products that list this ingredient are often well below 0.1%.

Add in peptides to plump the skin and assist with collagen production, antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental distresses, and you have skincare magic!

To use this little miracle in a bottle, after cleansing and drying your face, use 2-3 drops and pat them into the skin with your fingertips, follow with any other anti-aging products, and if your skin tends to be on the dryer side, top with a moisturizer. This product "boosts" the effectiveness of all your other products and gives nearly immediate results.

Using twice a day, you'll probably get 4-5 months out of a bottle, although I often get 6 months out of many prestige products because the high concentration of ingredients means a little bit goes a long way.

I've been using it for about 6 weeks now, and it's now my "can't live without" go-to product.