........A Chicago area beauty blogger's foray into day-spas, med-spas, and countless beauty counters........

(Anything in BLUE or GRAY within the text is a LINK to more information)

I'll Make You Love Me: Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Perfume

So apparently there's a new(ish) scent out there that will make me irresistible to men (you know, when I'm having an off week.... ;)


Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 is the latest scent spotlighting the oh so sexy Iso E Super molecule! (yeah, I dunno what that is either...)

Doesn't sound as sexy as L'eau D'Issey Florale (birthday coming up, people...gifts accepted. ;) Maybe the manufacturer should have translated it to French.... (I totally checked, it's the same.)

Apparently it's sensitive to body chemistry and smells different on everyone. According to the description: "The velvety woody note is highly sensitive to body chemistry and twists and turns as it evolves, enticing the wearer with an almost pheromone-like fascination."

RAWR!

Some people describe the scent as a light cedar, but studies say that some people can't smell Iso E Super at all, so every man, woman and child will flock to me finding me ridiculously charming and intoxicating and not even know why.

WIN!

One reviewer even described it as "a stealth bomber hovering over your skin!"

Is that a good thing? Not sure. But since I'm looking for birthday gift ideas for myself, maybe a stealth bomber is just what I need.

Have I mentioned that I will believe nearly any ad that suggests I will look younger, thinner, prettier, more attractive, or have more energy? It's true---I'm a victim of my own profession: marketing....and I love it!


That said, I'm totally ordering a $5 (plus $4 shipping--are you kidding me?) teeny tiny little 0.7 ml sample of Escentric Molecules Molecule 01.

I'll let you know if I get any marriage proposals.





Follow up HERE!




Are you following PLBB on Facebook