........A Chicago area beauty blogger's foray into day-spas, med-spas, and countless beauty counters........

(Anything in BLUE or GRAY within the text is a LINK to more information)

Lash Dip

I'm not a low maintenance girl. I used to try and pretend I was, but let's get real---I own over 120 pairs of shoes, have stock in Tiffany's, and live at the MAC counter. Not low-maintenance.

SO, I'm not sure this product is for me since I loooooove thick coats of mascara and long strip lashes when I have time to put them on. I don't know that Lash Dip would give me the lash length or thickness I'm looking for. It's worth checking in to though since it lasts up to 6 weeks!

Lash Dip is an application that's done in salons. It darkens both top and bottom lashes, separates them, increases length and volume, and adds curl. It's waterproof, and as long as you use an oil-free makeup remover, it will stay on through washing, showers, swimming, and sleep for 4-6 weeks. There is a little bit of home maintenance though--- a coat of "lash seal" has to be added 2-3 times a week to extend the product's life. The application takes about an hour to complete, and involves tape, a warm lash curler, and 2 coats of Lash Dip.

The before and after photos on the website are impressive, but I have to admit, not as impressive as wearing mascara....and my favorite tubes of the black stuff only cost around $15, instead of $200-$300 per application like Lash Dip.



Andrea Modlash #53
With a price like that, I think I'll stick to Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara for just $14.50 plus FREE Clinique gifts, and on nights out, Andrea ModLash human hair strip lashes for a mere $3.50! Let's face it, I'd end up adding lashes over Lash Dip anyway to get the eye-popping look I like!





Are you following PLBB on Facebook?